PLEASE COMPLETE IN BLOCK CAPITALS
|NAME (PARTY LEADER)|
|DAYTIME TELEPHONE NO:|
|WHERE DID YOU FIND OUR APARTMENT ADVERT -|
|FLIGHT ARRIVAL TIMES|
|FLIGHT DEPARTURE TIMES|
DETAILS OF MEMBERS OF THE PARTY, INCLUDING PARTY LEADER
AGE(IF UNDER 18
ENCLOSED DEPOSIT OF £50 PER WEEK £
PAYMENTS REQUIRED 8 WEEKS PRIOR TO RENTAL COMMENCEMENT
REMAINING BALANCE £
SECURITY DEPOSIT of £100 WITH CARD NUMBER AND EXPIRY DATE ON PLEASE (AS A SEPARATE CHEQUE –which will not be banked and will be returned following inspection)
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE £
A RECEIPT WILL BE ISSUED AFTER EACH PAYMENT
I enclose a cheque in the sum of £____ as a deposit for this booking (made payable to Mrs M Jennings).
The balance together with the security deposit of £100 is payable in full, 8 weeks before the commencement of the rental period.
1. All bookings are subject to these terms and conditions. 2. A booking deposit of £50 per week is required at the time of booking. This payment should accompany the completed booking form.
1. The balance plus security deposit is required in full, eight weeks prior to the commencement date of the rental.
2. Payment for bookings with eight weeks of rental commencement date must be sent in full, with your booking form.
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
1. A refundable security deposit of £100 is required eight weeks before the commencement of the rental period. For bookings within 8 weeks the deposit should be returned with the booking form.
2. The security deposit cheque will be returned in full once our management company has inspected the property after departure. A charge will be made for excess cleaning, breakages or damage to the property or contents.
3. It is recommended that a separate cheque is provided for the security deposit. It will not be cashed unless any charges are incurred.
1. In order to ensure that the apartment is clean & tidy for your arrival, the apartment will need to be vacated by 12.00 mid-day and rentals will commence at 3.00pm.
1. Cancellations must be notified in writing. The effective date of cancellation is the date that your written confirmation reaches us at the address on the booking form. If the rental is cancelled the following charges will apply:
a. Over 8 weeks prior to commencement of rental: Booking Deposit
b. 8-6 weeks prior to commencement of rental: 50% of total cost
c. 6-4 weeks prior to commencement of rental: 75% of total cost
d. 4-0 weeks prior to commencement of rental: 100% of total cost
It is the responsibility of all persons names on the booking form to arrange personal insurance to cover the risks associated with travel cancellation, health and accidents.
We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any injury sustained by you or any other visitor to the apartment complex, or for any loss or damage however caused to any possessions brought onto the premises
TEL: 029 20757533 e-mail: email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BOOKING AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY
I have received, read and accept the terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them on behalf of my party.
M JENNINGS. 13 RAMBLER CLOSE, THORNHILL, CARDIFF CF14 9FH
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS